East Idaho new guy

I guess since I've posted 40 or so times I should introduce myself. I live in Idaho Falls, Id. I'm born and raised in Idaho. I've hunted big game all my life, if it lives in the lower 48 I've chased it. Love to fish too, steelhead and sturgeon are my favorite. I guided for most of a decade in eastern Idaho and Western Wyoming. Deer, elk, bears, moose, lions. Horseback hunting and wall tents were my life for a long time. Over the last 5 or so years I've gravitated towards backpack hunting due to its simplicity and the places I can reach without all the equine fuss. Mule deer will always be my favorite. Spot and stalk black bears take a very close second to mulies, although I enjoy hunting them with hounds occasionally. I guess due to my past as a guide I don't mind giving info about units that I an familiar with, so feel free to PM me with questions if it pertains to SE Idaho or W. Wyoming. I am a huge public land advocate and will always side with roadless/wilderness over ATV access every time. That about covers it, Rokslide has been a good experience so far.
Thanks,
Chet