First timer here from Minnesota

Hi all. Finally signed up but have been following along on the forums since last year. Im addicted to bow hunting big game. I went on my first elk hunt last year in Idaho and it has taken over my life now. I'm looking forward to learning more about western hunting from the forums

Hi all. Finally signed up but have been following along on the forums since last year. Im addicted to bow hunting big game. I went on my first elk hunt last year in Idaho and it has taken over my life now. I'm looking forward to learning more about western hunting from the forums

Welcome to the addiction! I did my first one in 2013 and it completely consumes me now. On one hand I love helping and supporting guys getting into backcountry hunting but on the other hand I hope it doesn't become too popular... great forum to learn here. Good luck on your hunts.

mikkel318

Lil-Rokslider
Welcome aboard, what part of Minnesota are you from? I live down by Mankato

OP
S
Welcome aboard, what part of Minnesota are you from? I live down by Mankato

Central mn. Monticello area. Spend most my time hunting the sherburne refugee when I'm not in other states. I have a spot picked out on a map to hunt near Houston mn. One of these years I'll make it down that way. Deer hunting at home just isn't the same since I started hunting out west.