MojoSlim, checking in.

MojoSlim

FNG
Hi All,

Some of you know me from a couple other forums. Been lurking for a while and figured and say "hi," here.

SHTF

WKR
Classified Approved
Hey slim about time bro. Awesome regular from Kifaru forums and Denver Rondys great addition to the slide. Glad you finally signed on here ☺

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CCH

WKR
Mojo, good to see you here. Just joined myself. Fell into a rabbit hole researching tripods of all things. Ditto SHTF.

OP
MojoSlim

MojoSlim

FNG
Thanks for the welcome fellas.

Chris, if you notice, I signed up for an account back in 2013. Just took me 4 years to post! Good to see you on here, too.

James, its been too long since I made it to a Kifaru Rondy - I need to plan for one soon. I'll probably see Patrick in Hawaii before the next time I see you all down in South Park, though.

SHTF

WKR
Classified Approved
Thanks for the welcome fellas.

Chris, if you notice, I signed up for an account back in 2013. Just took me 4 years to post! Good to see you on here, too.

James, its been too long since I made it to a Kifaru Rondy - I need to plan for one soon. I'll probably see Patrick in Hawaii before the next time I see you all down in South Park, though.

Looking forward to it my friend. Still rolling in the Yurt? Kind of miss you around these parts =P