NEw from SE MI

Been following the wealth of information here, thought I'd step into the fray. Old guy from MI with a bucket list dream of a Western Elk hunt with my son. Reading and learning as I go to get ready.
Background - been hunting all my life, but now trying to get in shape for my quest. Due to a young lady who's texting was more important than my motorcycle ride home from work a few years ago, working on getting back in shape for the hunt. After 8 surgeries, not in the shape I once was but learning a lot here.

Thanks for letting me in.

realunlucky

Super Moderator
Staff member
Welcome. Sounds like your not one to let limitations hold you back make a plan and make it happen

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

OP
B
Welcome. Sounds like your not one to let limitations hold you back make a plan and make it happen

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Thanks to all the welcomes and encouragement.

Realunlucky, don't look at it as limitations, more of challenges to overcome. Just need to figure out my workouts to get better. Have been reading the WOD thread, but no where near that physical state. It is what it is, I could remain bitter and fat, or get out and enjoy nature.

clip

FNG
I'm probably not far from you just west of toledo, looking to get my boys out west also before I become a liability to them. send me a PM we can compare notes if your interested.