Fng

Long time lurker, first time poster here. My real name is Justin, born and raised in Columbia, South Carolina. Hence my username. I do not however, discriminate among BBQ, I will eat all of it.(except that tomato/ketchup based y'all can keep that). I've been big into hunting since my first dove hunt my dad and I went on when I was 8. We hunt every weekend together from opening day of dove season until it closes in October. I'll be 30 in two weeks, so we've been at it a while. My dad is an upland guy and cares nothing about big game/deer hunting, so I joined to talk with like minded individuals.

I'm currently a sales rep for one of the largest hunting/shooting distributors in the nation. I love my job and its afforded me numerous opportunities to travel and hunt in ways I never could have prior.

Being an east coaster I became enamored with the way y'all do things out west. I've always had a hard time sitting a stand, so I began exploring ways to bring the western style of hunting to me. Been listening to the Gritty Bowmen podcasts along with Meateater and Mr Rinella. I've always been a gear queer and I don't seem to be alone in that here either. There is something extremely alluring to putting what you need on your back and disappearing for a few days with your bow.

That got long as shit, I apologize. look forward to interacting with y'all!