FNG from NM (for now)

As an Air Force Pilot, I am very familiar with the FNG Concept, it made me want to join that much more!

I actually go by Hammer, I am currently stationed in NM when I hunt everything I can. I started out with whitetail and turkey, but I am hooked on western hunting, especially Pronghorn and Elk....and Mulleys (even though I haven't gotten to go yet because I can't draw a tag to save my life).

I did have a question....I found a piece of State Trust Land in CO that I can't seem to find the name of, where would be the best place to post that question?

I look forward to being a part of the group!

chops24

WKR
Welcome! I'm from NM as well. What's interesting about 40? I've never hunted it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome! I'm from NM as well. What's interesting about 40? I've never hunted it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's not a highly sought after unit, generally lower harvest rates, not the easiest to hunt.... but there are deer there.
It's a challenge and that's what makes it fun and interesting.

It's also the kind of place where knocking on doors can really benefit. You can get access to some great ranches...

IChaseCoues

Lil-Rokslider
Welcome!
I'm just a couple miles north of you if you're at Cannon. And a lot more if at Holloman!
Enjoy the forum. There's a great group of people here.