FNG from WA

Hi guys,

Long time lurker of Rokslide here.....My name is Jeremy (aka Ducks layer) guess by now you guys can already see I'm tech challenged as it was supposed to be Duckslayer because I love to duck hunt too. I'm 39 yrs old and have been hunting since I was seven. I'm blessed with two healthy hunting/shooting addict boys (8 Conner and 10 Hunter) like myself who have been in the duck blinds with me since they were both 3 yrs old ( proper hearing precautions of course ). I'm fortune to be able to have the majority of the fall off each year to spend time outdoors with my sons. Last year the biggest highlight was watching my oldest son have success on his first mule deer here in WA state, way way better than any of the success I've ever had!!! I like may members here live and plan all year long for the falls in multiple states. If your still reading my long winded intro, thank youfor your time! Good luck this fall and I look forward to the pictures of your trips as well as the successes.

Sincerely,

Jeremy

Welcome Jeremy, great site here, lots of WA folks here as well. Congratulations on your son's successful hunt, those are great experiences, I remember my son's first buck (11 years old) like it was yesterday, and he's 22 now.