New Guy

tedrose09

FNG
Howdy everyone,

My name is Ted and I am from almost every corner of the US. I was born in Ft Lewis, WA and lived there for about 12 years. I have lived in MD, VA, GA, AL, and MN. I have about 160+ acres of land in MN where my Dad lives and where I found my love of hunting. I currently live in Phenix City, AL and work out of GA where I do most of my hunting for the time being. I am really big into archery hunting hence me being here. I am currently on a break with work where they are allowing me to attend school and have a lot of free time on my hands (extremely rare with how demanding work is). So I am getting the itch to go out west for a DIY elk hunt whether in Colorado or elsewhere and figured this might be the place to dig into threads and learn more. Little bit of background information, I know the mountains can be rigorous but I am no stranger to them, from Bridgeport, CA to several places around the world, I know these things aren't easy but I am up to the challenge. Looking forward to learning from you guys.

Respectfully,

Ted

Northernpiker

WKR
Classified Approved
Welcome to Rokslide Ted. If you got the Elk itch you picked a good forum. If you like bowhunting you gotta try the western elk hunt.

OP
T

tedrose09

FNG
Welcome to Rokslide Ted. If you got the Elk itch you picked a good forum. If you like bowhunting you gotta try the western elk hunt.

Thanks for the welcome northernpiker, I will most definitely be digging into this forum to gather a good amount of knowledge.

Ted