St. Louis, MO FNG

C.Cass

Lil-Rokslider
Good evening,

First thank you for the endless supply of information, knowledge and tips. When searching for new gear reviews or tips/tricks the first thing I type into google is "____ rokslide".

I've been lurking for a while and hope to contribute now that I have joined. My experience is limited, but I hope to change that and hopefully help someone else out along the way.

Born and raised in STL, lived in Colorado for freshmen and sophomore years of college before coming home and graduating from St. Louis Univ. Always enjoyed the outdoors and got into hunting after college. 10+ year later the passion for hunting burns brighter than ever. I'm a Father first, husband second, hunter third. My wife would have you believe I have that backwards... I can't wait to share my love of the outdoors with my children (2.5 boy and 6 month old girl). Missouri archery season opens on 9/15, prior to kids I had a run of 7 opening days in a row, now I consider myself lucky if I'm out once before October...

I look forward to interacting with you all. Good luck this season to those of you holding tags!

C. Cass