New from North Idaho

lang

Lil-Rokslider
Life long hunting addict. I did give it up for 1 year to fulfill an Ironman journey. I had seen a Dick Hoyt video of him pushing his son with Cerebral Palsy over an entire Ironman. I had a son with severe Epilepsy, and it planted a seed. My son sadly passed away, but I wanted to do it for him. In 2016 I was able to finish my first Ironman and was a featured athlete. It was an amazing spiritual experience with my son being laid to rest just a mile from the finish line.
2016 IRONMAN Coeur d'Alene - Bryan Langford - YouTube
I dabble a little with trying to video hunts, nothing serious just enjoy getting to keep memories on film. Archery elk is my first love and tough to video on my own in the jungles of North Idaho. I have been fortunate to take a blond bear that I was able to film myself a couple years ago.
blond bear 2014 - YouTube

realunlucky

Super Moderator
Staff member
Welcome Lang. Touching story doing an Ironman for your son can't even imagine the emotional rush. Glad you joined us here

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Shepherd

Lil-Rokslider
Welcome Bryan.

I watched your Ironman video - wow, I'm sorry for your loss but good for you in doing the impossible. I'm also an Ironman (WI and FL) and hunting fanatic - whitetails and turkey mostly but occasionally elk, bear, and 1 sheep.

Welcome to Rockslide - I'm also new as of today.