FNG. From Indiana

P.J.

FNG
I've been fishing virtually all of my life, cannot remember a point in my life that I didn't fish. Got my first fiberglass recurve bow for my 9th birthday and have been shooting recurves and longbows ever since (forty some years later, still playing that game) I've been bow hunting since I was 15 and started fly fishing at 16. I am not opposed to gun hunting as I've done plenty of it, but bow hunting is my major big game interest.

I have a few friends that frequent this site and I am here due to their recommendation. I am here because I am planing on modernizing all of my camping and hiking gear as well as a good portion of my other outdoor gear as well. I've heard this is the place any self respecting gear whore comes to research the finer points of gearwhoredom.

realunlucky

Super Moderator
Staff member
Truly is home to plenty of gear whores. Welcome. Friendly advice---keep an eye on your wallet as you travel down that rabbit hole

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Welcome!! Let the obsession begin. I check the classifieds like other people check their Facebook.

Just my 2 cents and worth the price charged.