Shout out from Alaska.

Wildwillalaska

Lil-Rokslider
Quick introduction. Lurked around the past several months. See some familiar faces from the campfire and Alaska forums--which is nice, as well as a lot of new perspectives which is also very cool.

Seems like a good crowd in here. Seems to have all the good stuff I am looking for and a lot less of the grumpy ol' drama I prefer not read. Thanks for that folks.

Will

OP
Wildwillalaska

Wildwillalaska

Lil-Rokslider
Pretty much always looking for fishing buddies. My main partner in crime ended up tied with work way too much this Spring/Summer--and between that and use both having young kiddos, made for far fewer hours on the boat this year. Still made many great trips out into PWS for shrimp and other sea monsters.

I joked with him that I need better friends--maybe at least be good unemployed one--so I don't hear as many excuses and more hell ya's, my bags already packed.

Of course the misses had to point out that I sent more weekends hiking up mountains than fishing this year--which is true. Told myself 10 months ago that I was done being a fat kid and wanted to get in shape for a sheep hunt of my own for 2018.