Greetings from Texas

Tches453

FNG
Howdy All,

First off, let me wish everyone a safe, successful and fantastic hunting season this year.

My name is Terry, I have enjoyed hunting for 35 plus years, but the last 16 years I have had to change the way I hunt, I am medically disabled after i had a doctor misdiagnose a small bowel obstruction and sent me home from the ER. During the next 24 hours my small bowel ruptured and major problems set in, I had 3 major operations in 6 weeks that left me with only 20 percent of my guts left. Life sure changed for me.

Fortunately 7 years ago a new experimental drug was released that helps adult patients with Short bowel syndrome aka SBS, Short Gut and a few other word we have for it.

I recently started shooting a bow and this year I am hunting with a compound bow for the first time. I have a bucket list dream of hunting for Elk, Mule deer and Pronghorn Antelope in the Mountain states.

If your ever in my neck of the woods the coffee pot is always on.

God bless all,

Terry

Holy cow. Glad you’re still around and able to hunt. I’m in Magnolia (Houston area). Glad to have you around.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

realunlucky

Super Moderator
Staff member
Welcome Terry. Awesome that you have found a way to continue enjoying what you love despite your limitations. Good luck working on your bucket list

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk