Fng

LostCoast

FNG
Good morning, my name is Joaquin I joined about a year ago to read some conversations on Blacktails. I hunt mostly archery on the Lost Coast, do a bit of Photography/Videography. I’ve also hunted Arizona for coues once and did a trip to BC to film a Stones Sheep Hunt this year. I’m no expert at anything really, especially video or photo related but if there’s anything I can help with I’ll give it a try.

Welcome to the site, actually I think we follow each other on instagram. Your name and then the stone sheep hunt clicked. Anyway you'll enjoy it here!

OP
LostCoast

LostCoast

FNG
Welcome to the site, actually I think we follow each other on instagram. Your name and then the stone sheep hunt clicked. Anyway you'll enjoy it here!

Thanks, I post a lot on there @joaquinoa_ there are a lot of great resources on here and it seems to be extremely well moderated. I’m working on learning about still hunting Black Bears currently, so I figured this would be a great place to learn.

OP
LostCoast

LostCoast

FNG
66552cea057051d37a3d0a8c278c6ef5.jpg
https://

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bearskull

FNG
Hiked Lost Coast a couple years back. Got pounded with wind and rain half the trip, but still ended up being one of my favorite hikes. You come from a beautiful place. Welcome aboard.
View attachment 62238

OP
LostCoast

LostCoast

FNG
Hiked Lost Coast a couple years back. Got pounded with wind and rain half the trip, but still ended up being one of my favorite hikes. You come from a beautiful place. Welcome aboard.
View attachment 62238

Thanks, I love it up the beach. It’s my favorite place to hunt as well as spend time. Send me a message if you plan another trip up and I’ll do my best to point you towards success.

OP
LostCoast

LostCoast

FNG
Welcome! I've always wanted to do a an early season B4 archery deer hunt. I'll shoot you a pm. Have you been hunting bear this year?

Yeah I’ve been trying to fill my bear tag, but it’s thick and tough to have the right encounter with a bow.