I'm FNG Kurt

KuPalmer

FNG
Hello fellow hunters ! I've never posted before but I have read a few threads. A little backround? I'm a dude 21 and live in central PA. I just went on my first Archery elk hunt in colorado last year and was unsuccessful. Well actually I saw a few elk in a irrigated pasture. Did I mention the pasture was for sale? only $13Mil who knows I might win the lottery someday. Anyways, I would like to get more engaged with the site so I can be better prepared for next year. My biggest need for improvements are my Bow building/tuning, elk habits, and scouting from afar with a possibility of a long weekend scouting trip in late july. I am looking to do a backpack hunt for 2- 3-4 day stents. Any "Must read" threads for a new guy ? Any advice or direction would be GREAT!

Thanks,
Kurt

Northernpiker

WKR
Classified Approved
Welcome Dude, lots of reading for ya, backpacking in is an adventure and a fun way to hunt. There are lots of past threads and there will be a lot of future threads to help you for your elk hunts and don't be afraid to post stupid questions, overall we're not the brightest crowd.