WI fng

Sturgeon

WKR
Hello,

I've been coming across a lot of threads while searching for information on an upcoming elk hunt to Wyoming for 2018. I've found some really good stuff here and decided it was time to member up. I mostly hunt deer and ducks in the fall in WI, but did a Wyoming antelope hunt this year and Colorado Elk hunt in 2016. Hoping I can prepare myself a little more for this fall. Take care.

Rob

Fellad31

FNG
Where you heading to in Wyoming. Never hunted there, but saving up my points for a muley hunt there. I'm heading to 66A in Idaho for elk in September. Good luck!

OP
Sturgeon

Sturgeon

WKR
Thanks for making a guy feel welcome.

Fellad31 we are looking at general units South of Jackson like 84,85, and 86

Hello,

I've been coming across a lot of threads while searching for information on an upcoming elk hunt to Wyoming for 2018. I've found some really good stuff here and decided it was time to member up. I mostly hunt deer and ducks in the fall in WI, but did a Wyoming antelope hunt this year and Colorado Elk hunt in 2016. Hoping I can prepare myself a little more for this fall. Take care.

Rob

Welcome to Rokslide Rob from a fellow Wisconsinite!

Welcome to Rokslide Rob from a fellow Wisconsinite!

Hi all, another WI FNG here joining a great community of hunters and enthusiasts. Hope to provide some helpful information at some point, as I'm thankful for all the advice and shared experiences that other members have volunteered. Cheers!