Britsh Columbian FNG

Just want to introduce myself, Hi my name is Matt and I have an hunting and fishing addiction. Mainly hunt moose, elk, white tail and mule deer. Will be going on my first stone sheep hunt this summer, I have some questions so thats what mainly brought me here.

trslabaugh

Lil-Rokslider
Welcome from my FNG self to you!

Jealous of your hunting opportunities, especially as a plains state guy. Prepare for night after night of reading, plus multiple reasons to improve/buy gear! Lots of good info and experience among these threads!

RosinBag

Super Moderator
Staff member
Welcome Matt...thanks for kicking us all in the groin who will probably never get the chance to hunt a Stone...but good for you.

realunlucky

Super Moderator
Staff member
Welcome Matt. Hope you do a thread on your Stone sheep so I can follow along with you

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Grambo

Lil-Rokslider
Welcome Matt , Good luck on your hunt this summer . B.C. is one of my favorite hunting places.

OP
M
Welcome Matt...thanks for kicking us all in the groin who will probably never get the chance to hunt a Stone...but good for you.

LOL, seems like it may be a sore spot. Not rubbing it in, just taking advantage of living in the great white north!

OP
M
Welcome from my FNG self to you!

Jealous of your hunting opportunities, especially as a plains state guy. Prepare for night after night of reading, plus multiple reasons to improve/buy gear! Lots of good info and experience among these threads!

I think it goes both ways... the grass is always greener kinda thing :) I long for a great plains hunt, one day i will take the plunge and get out out on the flats.

Salix

FNG
Welcome to the site Matt, good to see another B.C. guy on here. I’m up in Mackenzie and hunt the same species. Been on a couple goat hunts but not stones yet.

OP
M
Welcome to the site Matt, good to see another B.C. guy on here. I’m up in Mackenzie and hunt the same species. Been on a couple goat hunts but not stones yet.

That's a beautiful area, haven't had the pleasure of hunting anything that way. I would love to make it down and explore the area, only a 3 1/2 drive.