FNG From W.Washignton

MacAttack

FNG
Hello,

Been a lurker for a while...thought I'd introduce myself. I have been waterfowl hunting since I was about 20 and just recently (about 5 years) started big game. I have yet to harvest an deer or elk, but I have been close every year on deer, just lack a little experience. Hopefully this will change in the 2018 season.

I mainly hunt Washington, but have started hunting in NC since my sister lives there and my brother and I visit for Thanksgiving.

Whelp, hope to learn some stuff and contribute where I can.

Chris

Hall256

WKR
Hello,

Been a lurker for a while...thought I'd introduce myself. I have been waterfowl hunting since I was about 20 and just recently (about 5 years) started big game. I have yet to harvest an deer or elk, but I have been close every year on deer, just lack a little experience. Hopefully this will change in the 2018 season.

I mainly hunt Washington, but have started hunting in NC since my sister lives there and my brother and I visit for Thanksgiving.

Whelp, hope to learn some stuff and contribute where I can.

Chris

What part of NC do you hunt?

Welcome to the site...hope you can connect on one this year...once you do you will be hooked for life.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

OP
M

MacAttack

FNG
My sister lives in Chapel Hill, so we like to go to the Jordan Lakes Game Land. This year we took a trip to Uwharrie and hunted 1 day there, really like that area.