Another fng from so cal

Hey everyone! My name is Tony and I have recently been stationed at good ole Fort Irwin California. I have been in the military for going on 16 years, but I am fairly new to hunting. I have been spending most of my time hunting coyotes and it has become my favorite past time. I am looking forward to learning from you all and hopefully developing some friendships!

realunlucky

Super Moderator
Staff member
Welcome Tony. Thank you for your service! I remember ol Irwin sand everywhere hopefully you found some ways to enjoy the desert

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

OP
A
Yeah if i am not in the box training soldiers then i am hiking/scouting or hunting for coyotes lol i enjoy predator hunting but looking to do some deer and beat later this year

OP
A
Tony, if your interested in doing some scouting together, let me know.

Yeah, we should do that! Are you close to Irwin or Barstow? Whenever I am not working I want to hunt or scout and have someone with a little more experience here in Cali would help too.

-Tony

Yeah, we should do that! Are you close to Irwin or Barstow? Whenever I am not working I want to hunt or scout and have someone with a little more experience here in Cali would help too.

-Tony

Hi Tony,

I'm in the San Fernando Valley, a suburb of Los Angeles. So I'm not right next door, but I'm not too far

Gary