FNG from the Mitten

Efw

FNG
Heard Robby’s two-part chat w/ guys at the Highlander podcast and had to come by. Like the place a lot so far!

I am in financial services in Western Michigan. Was raised in a non-hunting family with a lot of camping & fishing. When I got into guns & hunting my parents didn’t k ow what to do but fortunately had a close family friend “Uncle Dan” who helped us out. He taught me gun safety & let me come up to his farm for deer hunting.

As a result of my experience I’m into mentoring young people in non-hunting families to help em into the lifestyle. My 5 kids (23, 19, 15, 13, 10) all have exposure to the outdoor obsession and a couple have shot big game animals. Oldest & her hub are expecting my first grandchild in August.

I love Wyoming & South Dakota. Uncle Dan is building his retirement place in Victor, CO so I’ve started acculating points there for a third rifle season tag in ‘19 or ‘20.

Thanks for a great place to hang out!

realunlucky

Super Moderator
Staff member
Welcome efw sounds like you have a great passion for mentoring others. My oldest will start hunting this season I'm pretty scared and excited at the same time to share my passion with her. I hope I can adjust my style to fit her expectations and she has great experiences. Totally different approach when you focus on others experience than when you only have to worry about your own.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk