Rockslide Newbie in VA

Been a reader of Rokslide for awhile and love the site and community. Recently retired from Army Special Forces and have spent time in the woods and mountains but not hunting edible creatures. I’m a gear junkie, can make all the difference in tough situations. I love archery but have only recently had the time to dive deeper into it. Planning on a DIY archery elk hunt in Colorado this Sep. Training up (working through injuries and wear and tear) and gear up for it - I’m a little obsessed with it. Rifle hunting is next. Looking forward to learning from you all. I also have been very fortunate to be on some incredible duck and goose hunts. Currently live in Nothern Virginia.

OP
E
I live in Sterling. Bow hunt Fort Belvoir and started the parks program this year for Fairfax county. How about you?

Hall256

WKR
I live in Sterling. Bow hunt Fort Belvoir and started the parks program this year for Fairfax county. How about you?
Welcome to the site. If you're looking for another hunting option take a look at MCB Quantico, I hunted it this year and it was pretty good.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk