FNG from central Nebraska

Been lurking for awhile picking up tips and ideas, thought I'd get involved and start talking.

I love to archery hunt deer and turkeys. I've also taken up elk hunting with two hunts but no kills, learned a ton though and itching to get back at it!

Welcome to Rokslide fellow Nebraska! Born and raised there myself. Been out here in Colorado for twenty years. I still get back to family farms in Southeast Nebraska for several weeks a year to chase Whitetails with my bow. You can take the man out of the cornfields but you can never take the cornfields out of a man. Go Huskers!

OP
S
GBR. . . I'm sure it doesn't hurt your feelings to have resident tags in Colorado though!

morgan1h

Lil-Rokslider
Welcome! I'm a Lincolnite myself. Seems like more and more Nebraska people are coming to this forum.

NebraskaStickHunter

Lil-Rokslider
Welcome I never introduced myself but I am currently residing in central Nebraska as well but I am a transplant from South Dakota so similar but half the people.

mudcat81

FNG
Welcome String&stick. Born and raised in Central Nebraska, myself. Will always be home even though I reside in Wisconsin now.