FNG from British Columbia

I've been lurking on here a while now and figure it's time to post up. Hunting and fishing in the southern interior is my main passion and when I'm not doing that I'm usually out mountain biking and skiing.

I came here trying to get some info on what pack to buy next and in searching around found some great information and decided to be a part of the forum.

Cheers
Jay

Hall256

WKR
I've been lurking on here a while now and figure it's time to post up. Hunting and fishing in the southern interior is my main passion and when I'm not doing that I'm usually out mountain biking and skiing.

I came here trying to get some info on what pack to buy next and in searching around found some great information and decided to be a part of the forum.

Cheers
Jay
Welcome to the site...out of curiosity, what pack did you decide on?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

AXEL

WKR

Cheers
Jay

Where from, I am a Nelsonite, lived all over the WK and much of BC, still go home as often as I can. Been packing since 1956 and can help if you like. PMs?

Welcome!!! Kamloops for me but have spent the last few weeks bowhunting Coues deer in AZ and just went to the sheep show in Reno.

Eddy C

FNG
Where from, I am a Nelsonite, lived all over the WK and much of BC, still go home as often as I can. Been packing since 1956 and can help if you like. PMs?

Wow Dewey please tell us what pack you used in 56 at 9 years old.