Done lurking. New to the forum

bwhntMT

Lil-Rokslider
Been hanging around the forum for some time and it seems like an incredible place for information from people who like to hunt and dig into gear like I do. Glad to be a part of the community. I have been a member on HuntTalk for a number of years as well.

I grew up in Montana and spent over 30 years there hunting deer, antelope, elk, turkeys and upland. A family need necessitated a move and we have been in Utah for four years now. I have met some great hunters here and have had success with deer, elk, and turkeys here. To get into the quality of hunting I enjoyed in Montana, I go a lot deeper here in Utah. it has been awesome. I also head to Wyoming chasing antelope and sometimes deer about every year. Biting the bullet this year and am planning a full week in the back country for mule deer and elk with my rifle.

Couple of animals from this past year.

20171021_101704.jpg

20170510_082758.jpg

20161223_092950.jpg

Welcome to it , good people great info around here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Jbehredt

WKR
Welcome from a fellow long time lurker. It’s easy to get caught up reading about gear here just looking for answers.

OP
B

bwhntMT

Lil-Rokslider
Thanks for the welcome all. Nice to be a participant and not a spectator. Hoping to contribute.