Illinois

shader112

Lil-Rokslider
Hello,

I have been a lurker for awhile now and finally thought I would create an account. Anytime i want to get a good review on gear/units I always add rokslide at the end of the post. I live just outside of Saint Louis currently, on the Illinois side. That way i get to enjoy the higher taxes and corruption :) I have been lucky enough to hunt private ground in western Illinois for many years but have recently had to switch to public. This past fall I was lucky enough to kill a cow elk in Wyoming, two hogs in Missouri, and help my girlfriend take her first deer and turkey. I will be hunting the Shawnee NF in Southern Illinois this spring for turkey and the Mark Twain NF in Missouri for deer this fall. I also hope to draw a reduce price cow elk tag as well as a general elk tag in Wyoming. If i draw the general tag I will be getting the archery permit and heading out for the middle of September on a solo hunt. My group is almost certain to draw the reduced price cow tags and will be making a trip out in October to fill the freezer.

Gonna be a good year!

Shader112