From Kansas

Rmhely

FNG
Finally decided to stop lurking. Originally from Utah, but been in Kansas for the last 25 years. Make it back to Utah or Idaho most years to chase elk. Will do rifle, muzzy, or rifle, I don't care as long as I'm in the mountains. I like to keep the second week of November clear to hunt Kansas whitetails during the rut. Nothing like being covered up in rutting bucks! I've got a couple of kids going to college out west who I'll visit on my trips - keeps my wife onboard with the travels out west.

realunlucky

Super Moderator
Staff member
Finally decided to stop lurking. Originally from Utah, but been in Kansas for the last 25 years. Make it back to Utah or Idaho most years to chase elk. Will do rifle, muzzy, or rifle, I don't care as long as I'm in the mountains. I like to keep the second week of November clear to hunt Kansas whitetails during the rut. Nothing like being covered up in rutting bucks! I've got a couple of kids going to college out west who I'll visit on my trips - keeps my wife onboard with the travels out west.
Welcome, spent some quality time at fort Riley and fell in love with Kansas but was happy finally moving back to Utah

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk