From Louisiana to Colorado Elk

jarredelectric

Lil-Rokslider
Hello. I’ve been lurking and purchased some gear here and there. I have been deer hunting in the south but made my mind up to hunt in Colorado this year. I joined go hunt and it has been helpful. I will post some questions about specific units if you all have some general ideas about getting started. Any advice is welcome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jbehredt

WKR
Hello. I’ve been lurking and purchased some gear here and there. I have been deer hunting in the south but made my mind up to hunt in Colorado this year. I joined go hunt and it has been helpful. I will post some questions about specific units if you all have some general ideas about getting started. Any advice is welcome.

Welcome.

Welcome to Rokslide. We are jumping in head first this year as well. As soon as I found out my rotation schedule in September allowed us to head west, we started making plans! There is alot of helpful information and people on here.

FlyGuy

WKR

Coon-ass here myself, live on the North Side of Houston now. What part of LA are you hailing from?

Sent from my SM-G610F using Tapatalk