FNG from North East Cali.... yes it makes a difference

DFLYFISH

FNG
Hunting since I can remember. Only started hunting out of state and elk a few years ago so I’m way behind on the points game and have choosen to hunt more and collect points a lot less. Mostly hunt MT and CO for elk. Wy and Az for deer.

Found this website searching for new Bino’s. From what I have read here my decision is still between untravids and EL’s

This is a great resource and look forward to learning much more.

Last edited:

mod700

Lil-Rokslider
Welcome, there is a vast amount of knowledge and experience on this forum, with some classy guys. Got some time up there in the N.E part of the state, nice country, what's your home town?.. if you don't mind me asking.
Mike

OP
D

DFLYFISH

FNG
Welcome, there is a vast amount of knowledge and experience on this forum, with some classy guys. Got some time up there in the N.E part of the state, nice country, what's your home town?.. if you don't mind me asking.
Mike

Little town called Foresthill. Thanks for asking.

OP
D

DFLYFISH

FNG
Should have been a little more specific with location. I consider northern Cali areas like Redding and beyond. Not sure how SF is grouped with northern Cali. So was just trying to space my self far away from that area. Greg up in a little logging town called Foresthill about 100 miles west of Reno NV and 60 miles east of Sacramento.

mod700

Lil-Rokslider
Copy that, understand the SF thing, that's not northern Ca. in my book, I was thinking of maybe Modoc, or Lassen counties, been thru Foresthill before as well.
Mike