Northern AZ FNG

Mojado

FNG
Howdy- I am new to the forum and about as tech un savvy as one could be. I tried to make 3 classified purchases off the forum but I messed up and linked Pay Pal to my bank instead of credit card which caused a delay and apparently got some members thinking I was a scammer.. I explained this to the buyers and one guy backed out . I won't make that mistake again with any future purchases and appreciate the two sellers who are waiting for the check.

I realized last year that waiting for my Dad to take me hunting wasn't panning out so at 49 I started squirrel hunting. I drew an elk tag this year for a late season Cow hunt and I can't wait .

I have worked as an outdoor guide with troubled kids and rich tourists ( should have stuck with the kids:) most of my life but I just spent 8 years with a " real job" in a building living in the sweaty tropics and found myself constantly thinking about getting back to the woods in Northern Arizona and learning to hunt.

Great to be back and I could not have been more excited when I got the elk tag if I was 12 instead of 50

Lots to learn and I am hoping for meat in the freezer.