Missoula, MT New Hunter

fatalexe

FNG
Hi folks,

I'm new to hunting but have a serious intention to give the sport a try for the 2018 season.

Home to me is the Selway - Bitteroot Wilderness and I'm planning on trying to get out backpacking & scouting good hunting locations as much as possible this spring and summer.

So far I've picked up a Kifaru Nomad 2 and a Ruger Scout rifle in preparation for this next season; plus I've got tons of camping and backpacking gear from my years as a Forest Service brat. Hopefully I can overcome my web burnout from my day job to blog a bit about my trips into the wilderness.

Nice to meet you all,
Eric

Grambo

Lil-Rokslider
Welcome to Rokslide from the Wetside of Washington. Enjoy the site and good luck on your adventures!

OP
F

fatalexe

FNG
I'm a liberal who works at the university and happens to love backpacking,camping, hunting and fishing so Missoula is my natural habitat. Came to MT for a hide tanning camp and found a job in Missoula so I had to cancel my plans and never left. Couldn't be happier here!

Welcome to Missoula. You'll have access to plenty of hunting and backpacking. If that's not enough to keep you busy, the fly fishing, mountain biking, and breweries are top notch as well.

Welcome to Missoula. You'll have access to plenty of hunting and backpacking. If that's not enough to keep you busy, the fly fishing, mountain biking, and breweries are top notch as well.

Go to the Lolo Creek Steak House for.................. a steak of course! Really good food cooked over a wood fire!

OP
F

fatalexe

FNG
There and the hayloft are my go-to neighborhood spots! Family settled on getting a house in Lolo a few years ago, couldn't be happier just a bit out of town but still have a decent bike route into work.

Latest posts

Featured Video

Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
ckaz34