New from Allegheny National Forest in PA

Originally from PA ANF. Now currently stationed in Colorado, however will be returning back to those lush PA forests in 2020. Long time big woods whitetail and wild turkey hunter. Turned into a Bow Hunter while stationed in Kansas for over 4 years. Aspire to hopefully kill an elk these next 2 seasons before heading back to the Hills.

cg2737

WKR
Welcome to Rokslide. I live in NY a couple hours North East from Allegheny State Park. Take as much time as you possible can to enjoy Colorado. I love it out there.

kparrott

Lil-Rokslider
Thank you for your service and welcome to Rokslide.

My families cabin is east of where you grow up, just east of Smethport.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome! Spent quite a bit of time in those woods the summer of 1990 cruising timber. As a Colorado native, I had never seen or heard of what they call "a camp" until that summer. I always thought camp was something you did, not somewhere you go!

Last edited:
OP
BeastOfTheTrees
Welcome! Spent quite a bit of time in those woods the summer on 1990 cruising timber. As a Colorado native, I had never seen or heard of what they call "a camp" until that summer. I always thought camp was something you did, not somewhere you go!

Different kind of hunting back in those woods I feel the same way except here in Colorado. Slowly accumulating the right meat packing gear.