FNG - Idaho

SawtoothShooter

Lil-Rokslider
Well it was recommended that I introduce myself. So howdy all I'm Brody. Born and raised in Idaho, and I have lived all over this great state. I've hunted and fished my whole life, and my other passions are work, classic American rigs, and powersports.

I got turned onto Rokslide when I switched offices and my neighbor told me about this site.

Other than that I'm a young guy and wouldn't mind finding a new hunting partner since I'm getting back into archery. I'm also putting serious consideration into transferring to Montana, so that could be awesome.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Tag_Soup

WKR
Welcome and GO VANDALS! (assuming you are one based on the picture in your profile)

I am also Idaho born and raised. I have lived over in WA for the past 5 years, but will be moving back this summer. If you ever find yourself in the boise area and want to grab a pint with some like minded U of I grads, let me know!

-Travis

OP
SawtoothShooter

SawtoothShooter

Lil-Rokslider
Oh yeah I'm a UIdaho CNR grad. Gotta love the Dirty Scow!

Hell yeah man, welcome back to Idaho. I actually do make it out there quite a bit, so one of these weeks first rounds on me at The Mad Swede

Tag_Soup

WKR
Oh yeah I'm a UIdaho CNR grad. Gotta love the Dirty Scow!

Hell yeah man, welcome back to Idaho. I actually do make it out there quite a bit, so one of these weeks first rounds on me at The Mad Swede

Shoot me a pm next time you head that way. Hopefully I’ll be living over there in another month or so. What year did you graduate? I had several friends in the CNR and was myself until I went ME.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
SawtoothShooter

SawtoothShooter

Lil-Rokslider
Will do man, hopefully you found a place before the market exploded. B.S. in 15, M.S. in 17. How about you?

Tag_Soup

WKR
Right on, 2 BSME in ‘12. Good buddy that works for NDOW graduates CNR with a fisheries and wildlife double in ‘13

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
SawtoothShooter

SawtoothShooter

Lil-Rokslider
Very cool. Wonder if I ever ran into them. I was one of the 2nd floor folks though