Hello from behind "Enemy Lines"

Aries64

FNG
Hello Rokslide Members -

FNG from California here. (The "behind Enemy Lines" comment refers to the fact that California is extremely liberal and, among other things anti-gun). Anyway, unless you consider stalking and eliminating pests birds, tree rats, squirrels, and possums I'm not a hunter. However, even though I was born and raised in Southern California I've been shooting since I was nine (an Army Uncle taught me safe handling of weapons at eight, but he milked it and I had to clean whichever guns we took to the range for a full year before I could actually fire them). How many people make an 8-year old disassemble and re-assemble a .45 blindfolded?

I rarely hike anymore, but when I USED to hike I used to do the occasional overnite hike in Tuolome Meadows (High Sierra in Yosemite) with a friend or two. Those days are long gone, and now when I do have/make time I head to the range to "dust" small pieces of clay pigeon at 200-300 yards with my .22LRs'. or ring steel with my centerfires. But enough about me. I look forward to browsing and reading the forums on Rokslide.

Keith

Last edited:
Welcome and definitely check out the long range section. Lots of great shooters on this site.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

boom

WKR
so that makes me the Enemy?

(interesting how we can lob the term "liberal" around without knowing the full extent of the internet thread audience. i'm not saying i'm liberal. )

OP
Aries64

Aries64

FNG
This is the FNG introductions section, not political section

so that makes me the Enemy?

(interesting how we can lob the term "liberal" around without knowing the full extent of the internet thread audience. i'm not saying i'm liberal. )
I'm an FNG here, so I don't know the etiquette of posting political comments in the FNG Introductions area, but I'm pretty sure this isn't the correct place for your comments. Please keep your comments out of this section, maybe post in the "General Discussion" Section.