Lurker/stalker Here

Guess I better at least post something, as I have been lurking (or stalking as my wife tells me) this site for awhile. Registered several months ago, but just haven't posted anything.

I have drifted away from hunting, but still have the desire (although my body is telling me that I don't need to see what's on the other side of the hill anymore, but the mind still says that I do). Never have been an addicted hunter, like so many on this site, but love to follow all your stories. But I used to hunt every weekend during the seasons, darn bills, family, and job always limited my hunting/fishing opportunities.

Have hunted mule deer, elk, waterfowl, and upland game birds mostly all in Northeastern Oregon. Haven't carried a rifle and hunted deer or elk in about 10 years, but have been involved (spotter/packer) in friends elk hunts since then.

Haven't hunted waterfowl since I was a teenager (so many years ago it seems like another life, lol), continued to hunt upland birds (pheasants, chukars, and quail), but haven't picked up a shotgun in several years.

Anyway, just a short intro. I really enjoy this site and hope that I can contribute something.

Northernpiker

WKR
Classified Approved
Welcome bedford, glad you like the reading material provided here. Who knows...ya might even get the desire to take a walk in the woods or field with one of those guns again.

OP
B
Thanks all and yes, i will be doing some walking in the woods with rifle and/or shotgun this year for sure.