New guy here...

AT Hiker

FNG
40 miles North West of Nashville, TN on the KY line. Pop country has gotten so bad in Music City that I started hunting West a 1/2 dozen or so years ago to get away from it.
As my name implies, I spend some time hiking in the Appalachian Mountains but once my boots discovered the Rockies it became hard to point them East.

*I got directed to this site due to the slight CO drawing fiasco. Started reading and decided it would be wise to join.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

NCSU_Lewis

Lil-Rokslider
Welcome! Love the comments about "country" music. I sure don't listen to it any more.... Fortunately or unfortunately I have to point boots west for either the AT or the Rockies.

shader112

Lil-Rokslider
Welcome. I too can't listen to the bubble gum music they call country. My go to "real country" artists are cody jinks, tyler childers and colter wall

OP
A

AT Hiker

FNG
Welcome. I too can't listen to the bubble gum music they call country. My go to "real country" artists are cody jinks, tyler childers and colter wall

I think we have the same play list! I really like Childers, hate that I couldn’t see him at the Ryman recently.

TNHunter

Lil-Rokslider
Welcome to the greatest Western Hunting forum. I’ve been here for some time now and learned a ton of great stuff. And yes I’m in Smashville Music City