New guy from middle TN

Hey yall,

New to the site and wanted to introduce myself. Grew up in middle TN. Been hunting small game, whitetail, and turkeys my whole life with my dad and uncles mainly on public land. Been blessed to live the American dream, got my engineering degree and now have the means to expand my love for hunting out west. Have lurked on here a few times to glean some knowledge on elk. Did my first elk hunt in colorado first rifle last year and didn't find any elk but still had an amazing time. Going again this year for 2nd rifle. Mainly just looking to build community with some fellow hunters and learn some stuff to be a better hunter myself.

Thanks in advanced. Looking forward to get to know some of yall.

Grumman

WKR
Welcome. I’ve got family on the Cumberland Plateau and need to travel there sometime this year for a hog hunt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
ShortMountain91
Welcome. I’ve got family on the Cumberland Plateau and need to travel there sometime this year for a hog hunt.

Right or wrong the hogs have gotten much thinner in Tennessee. We hunt some public ground that has them. See a few on trail cams, not so much when seasons open. Hope you get up there and bag one!

AT Hiker

FNG
I’m new here myself, also from Mid TN. Clarksville to be precise.

Latest posts

Featured Video

Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheRealGerman