Southeast AZ Coues Country

CatfishKev

Lil-Rokslider
New guy from Sierra Vista AZ. Love to hunt, fish, hike and camp. Lucky enough to have a wife that loves the outdoors and also hunts and we have 5 kids who also enjoy the thrill of the outdoors. Want to get more into backpack hunting and was told to come over here to learn a bit more about gear and what not. So here I am.

No Coues whitetail forum??? What gives? Those little buggers deserve their own dedicated page!

boom

WKR
No Coues whitetail forum??? What gives? Those little buggers deserve their own dedicated page!

welcome aboard!!

couse whitetail forum? yea,its there. just far away and perfectly the same color as the screen background color..and the font is really tiny. :)

OP
C

CatfishKev

Lil-Rokslider
welcome aboard!!

couse whitetail forum? yea,its there. just far away and perfectly the same color as the screen background color..and the font is really tiny. :)
I thought maybe that was the case, I was just to scared to ask and risk sounding like a big dum dum...

PNWGATOR

WKR
Welcome. Spent four years at Ft Huachuca and loved the outdoor opportunity. Some of the fondest hunting times of my adult life. You’re on the ‘X’ for hunting the high desert. Make the most of it.

OP
C

CatfishKev

Lil-Rokslider
Welcome. Spent four years at Ft Huachuca and loved the outdoor opportunity. Some of the fondest hunting times of my adult life. You’re on the ‘X’ for hunting the high desert. Make the most of it.
On post has some great deer. Im non DOD so i cant play up there but was able to help on a hunts for heroes hunt and it was awesome. Got to see a dude get his first deer. Good times for sure. I absolutely love it here.

PNWGATOR

WKR
Does the Huachuca Mountain Whitetail Club still exist? Met a lot of great guys and had a lot of fun with that group.