F'n New Guy from NC

ColeKira

FNG
In my 40's, Sagittarius, hazel eyes and enjoy long walks on the beach. I also enjoy killing animals and eating them. In my spare time that I don't have because my wife overbooks every weekend with kid's parties and odd get-togethers with couples I don't really care for...I like pounding and shaping carbon steel into cutty type sharp and stabby things. To stay healthy, fit and attractive to my overweight middle-aged female neighbors, I enjoy choking and getting choked by sweaty men and some women about 7-9 hours a week during Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu. For money that I give mostly to spoiled kids and an irresponsible government, I manage several man-children at a service oriented plumbing company and help insure that your shit continues to flow downstream. For my spirit to be healthy, peace and quiet and mental stability, I spend Sundays nowhere near any churches and try to go deep into the woods.....alone.
I'm mostly a deer bow hunter but now that my kids are getting older, I plan on several out of state diy hunts for mule deer, elk, bear, hogs and some whitetail as well. I've also started to consider finding a hunting partner, but I'm not much of a people person, just ask my chocolate lab. Well, hello everyone.

philos

Super Moderator
Staff member
Welcome to the forum you non-people person from North Carolina. SC guy here.

NCSU_Lewis

Lil-Rokslider
Good ol' New Jersey comes South! Welcome to the site and hope you enjoy NC! And yeah, the classifieds can ruin a marriage...