New Guy

Hello!

I wanted to take the time to introduce myself to the community; my name is Jim Gleason and I have been informally visiting this page for quite some time. Since all of my hobbies include most of what is posted on this forum (Am I the only golfer on this board?), I have thoroughly enjoyed reading and listening to the great content that this community produces. In my past life, I was honored to serve as a U.S. Army Scout, as a member of 3/7 CAV and lucky enough to come home after multiple deployments in and around the Middle East during my ten years spent on active duty at Ft. Stewart, GA.

In the interest of full disclosure, I'm also fortunate to be a part of the firearms industry at Magpul Industries in my role as the Customer Service and WHLS Key Accounts Manager. Because of some of the general questions that pop up from time to time regarding Magpul products here, I wanted to make sure you guys (and gals) had a outlet for those questions. However, any opinions expressed are solely my own and do not reflect the views or opinions of my employer.

Thanks again to everyone here on board and looking forward to supporting and contributing to the great thing you all have created here!

-J

Welcome! I use magpul mags exclusively at work! I love them and have been flawless through over 60,000 rounds!