Live Hunt - Bighorn Sheep Oregon

ol490

Lil-Rokslider
Awesome. Thanks for the gear review as well. As a side note, we all know swaro this, kenetrek that, but you really hit a homer with the keystone light. Bottled beer taste in a can. Well played sir.

OP
WRO

WRO

WKR
Awesome. Thanks for the gear review as well. As a side note, we all know swaro this, kenetrek that, but you really hit a homer with the keystone light. Bottled beer taste in a can. Well played sir.
It's the best beer for the desert I've found yet. Plus I have to counteract the yuppie swaro kenetrak sitka image some how. .

tallbuck

FNG
Awesome story and congrats to your wife on a fine trophy!

What a great adventure that you both shared with good friends and a perfect ending!

OP
WRO

WRO

WKR
Just found out my wife killed one of the biggest sheep in south central oregon, biggest on her hunt and about 5 other hunt. And we're going to have little girl number 3.

Shrek

WKR
Congratulations WRO ! Your family is on a winning streak for sure. My condolences on your future gray hair......three little girls ! OMG !

stevenm2

Lil-Rokslider
I just read this for the first time. I got my Oregon sheep tag last year and it is truly the hunt of a lifetime.
Congratulations to You, your Wife and Crew and thanks for sharing.

Liv2Hunt

Lil-Rokslider
Awesome story,great pics and a good gear review to boot!
Congrats to you and the misses on a great hunt! Thanks for sharing!

OP
WRO

WRO

WKR
8edd4b128a2e4306e038fd416fa1aac7.jpg

Story is about over, momma kicked labors ass like she took on the mtn. Amelia Mae was born at 11:20 tonight.

2a58c1050ca31f80a7f1b1c1b1b8ab33.jpg

And the blue ox comes home next week.

rodney482

WKR
Im not sure how I missed this thread but wow!!!! Loved every part of it. Congratulations!!!'

Just read this.....fantastic write up! Thank you for sharing! I killed a cali ram in WA in 2003, and have had the sheep bug bad ever since!! Nothing like burning legs, lungs, and big rams!! Congrats all the way around!