Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
Results 141 to 149 of 149
  1. #141
    Senior Member Cledus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    STL, MO
    Posts
    459
    Post Thanks / Like

    Awesome story, Congrats to you both!

  2. #142
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    183
    Post Thanks / Like
    Great story, thanks for sharing!!

  3. #143
    Senior Member Pittstate23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    117
    Post Thanks / Like
    Awesome thread!

  4. #144
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    84
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just read this almost 2 years after posted. My gut still dropped when i read she missed the first shot.

    Congrats!

  5. #145
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    912
    Post Thanks / Like
    There will be another sheep story this year..

    As the curl turns volume 2 - Quest for the archery state record cali. Coming to a computer near you in August.

  6. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
  7. #146
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    6
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by WRO View Post
    There will be another sheep story this year..

    As the curl turns volume 2 - Quest for the archery state record cali. Coming to a computer near you in August.
    Indeed there will be a volume 2! Scouting starts July 15th, hunt opens August 12th. I'll go ahead and introduce myself... I am Jason, the tag holder, and the one who provided my back as a rest for Ryan's wife. This was a truly epic hunt that I am grateful for being a part of and amazing write up by Ryan. I am very excited that we get to experience another once in a lifetime hunt together.

  8. #147
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    105
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Leadhead View Post
    Indeed there will be a volume 2! Scouting starts July 15th, hunt opens August 12th. I'll go ahead and introduce myself... I am Jason, the tag holder, and the one who provided my back as a rest for Ryan's wife. This was a truly epic hunt that I am grateful for being a part of and amazing write up by Ryan. I am very excited that we get to experience another once in a lifetime hunt together.
    Jason - good luck!! I can't wait to hear how it turns out although I'm sure you guys will have a very successful hunt.

  9. #148
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    912
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by blackdog View Post
    Jason - good luck!! I can't wait to hear how it turns out although I'm sure you guys will have a very successful hunt.
    The sun shines on every dog's ass once in a whileLive Hunt - Bighorn Sheep Oregon..



    Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

  10. #149
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    5
    Post Thanks / Like
    Awesome writeup!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •