Live Hunt - Bighorn Sheep Oregon

oopslala

FNG
Just read this almost 2 years after posted. My gut still dropped when i read she missed the first shot.

Congrats!

OP
WRO

WRO

WKR
There will be another sheep story this year..

As the curl turns volume 2 - Quest for the archery state record cali. Coming to a computer near you in August.

Leadhead

FNG
There will be another sheep story this year..

As the curl turns volume 2 - Quest for the archery state record cali. Coming to a computer near you in August.

Indeed there will be a volume 2! Scouting starts July 15th, hunt opens August 12th. I'll go ahead and introduce myself... I am Jason, the tag holder, and the one who provided my back as a rest for Ryan's wife. This was a truly epic hunt that I am grateful for being a part of and amazing write up by Ryan. I am very excited that we get to experience another once in a lifetime hunt together.

blackdog

Lil-Rokslider
Indeed there will be a volume 2! Scouting starts July 15th, hunt opens August 12th. I'll go ahead and introduce myself... I am Jason, the tag holder, and the one who provided my back as a rest for Ryan's wife. This was a truly epic hunt that I am grateful for being a part of and amazing write up by Ryan. I am very excited that we get to experience another once in a lifetime hunt together.

Jason - good luck!! I can't wait to hear how it turns out although I'm sure you guys will have a very successful hunt.

OP
WRO

WRO

WKR
Jason - good luck!! I can't wait to hear how it turns out although I'm sure you guys will have a very successful hunt.
The sun shines on every dog's ass once in a while..

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Dmr400

FNG
Looking for pictures of South Central Rams in preparation for my own hunt there this year I came across this thread. Up at 4 this morning, worked 14 hours and dragged my exhausted butt into bed at 10:30pm a few minutes ago and thought, one more search before I pass out. Read this story, and am so wide awake now and wishing I could be scouting that I bet I don't sleep for two hours! Thanks for sharing, and for this novice sheep Hunter the "before and after" pictures are very helpful. Amazing how different they look.

OP
WRO

WRO

WKR
Looking for pictures of South Central Rams in preparation for my own hunt there this year I came across this thread. Up at 4 this morning, worked 14 hours and dragged my exhausted butt into bed at 10:30pm a few minutes ago and thought, one more search before I pass out. Read this story, and am so wide awake now and wishing I could be scouting that I bet I don't sleep for two hours! Thanks for sharing, and for this novice sheep Hunter the "before and after" pictures are very helpful. Amazing how different they look.
I know a guy down there if you need any info. That's a big ****ing hunt area, I'd love to have that tag, but only if that was my only hunt for the year..

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk