Live Trap/Hunt

OP
T

tri2hunt

Lil-Rokslider
I'm Looking forward to this season. You put a lot of time and effort in this past winter and I'm sure it will pay off this winter.

Thanks. I am looking forward to it also.
You coming out this way again to hunt this season?

Shrek

WKR
Thanks. I am looking forward to it also.
You coming out this way again to hunt this season?

I wish but I don't think it's in the cards this fall. I bought a house in need of complete rehab so I'm struggling to pay for my trip to Montana already. Business is slow on top of that so I just don't see a way this fall. 2017 I hope is better. My son graduates college and I'll be enjoying the bargain I got on the house. I hope to do an epic hunt in '17 !

Clarktar

WKR
1 more month and trapping starts, right? Looking forward to this thread again!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

OP
T

tri2hunt

Lil-Rokslider
1 more month and trapping starts, right? Looking forward to this thread again!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Yes Sir! I am getting really excited. With the new toy to get me better access, I am going to get some more traps to up the chances. The funds are budgeted for those to get here just before season. Been spending some time chasing elk, but just haven't closed the deal. I will start posting more as season gets closer.
Thanks for watching.
New Toy

Attachments

• ATV 1.jpg
    ATV 1.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 83
  • ATV 2.jpg
    ATV 2.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 69
Last edited:

wilkes

Lil-Rokslider
Really pumped to see this thread active again!

I am coming to Idaho from Australia next year for spring bear season. My ultimate goal would be to take some Wolf tags and fill one... Might need to pick your brains after this season.

OP
T

tri2hunt

Lil-Rokslider
Really pumped to see this thread active again!

I am coming to Idaho from Australia next year for spring bear season. My ultimate goal would be to take some Wolf tags and fill one... Might need to pick your brains after this season.

I am no expert by any means, but I will be more than happy to share any information I have. Would be happy to show you around and get you into the areas I know the wolves are.

OP
T

tri2hunt

Lil-Rokslider
This is great! Keep us posted

Getting closer folks.
Just ordered three more traps and various gear to get ready. I could be out now, but the zone that has opened is just too far away to justify the cost. I will have to be patient for 17 more days. I am ready to make it happen.

OP
T

tri2hunt

Lil-Rokslider
Looking forward to the continuation of this thread.

Your timing is just about spot on. I was going to start updating tomorrow. I got some additional traps, bait, gear, etc. for getting started. The season actually starts in two days, but with having a day job, it will be Saturday before I can get out to set traps. A friend was out two weeks ago and found some fresh sign so I may go set up on it while it is still fairly accessible time wise. We have not had much winter yet but there is some snow up high. I am real excited and am happy so many are waiting patiently.

d3ntalbliss

Lil-Rokslider
Your timing is just about spot on. I was going to start updating tomorrow. I got some additional traps, bait, gear, etc. for getting started. The season actually starts in two days, but with having a day job, it will be Saturday before I can get out to set traps. A friend was out two weeks ago and found some fresh sign so I may go set up on it while it is still fairly accessible time wise. We have not had much winter yet but there is some snow up high. I am real excited and am happy so many are waiting patiently.
Bump. Any luck Micah?

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk