5 guys, two boats vs interior Alaska, and 1100 river miles!

daron

FNG
I would love to hear more hunting experiences especially the ones that are miles away from home and in isolated places. I'm sure that had been pretty exciting!

OP
Orion94us

Orion94us

FNG
Op had to have back surgery due to a bit of a tumble while hunting fall black bears up high. Unfortunately, he ended up with a raging post op infection and the disk re herniated. He was just released from bed rest and back to work a couple weeks ago.

I promise one day, I will find the time to sit down and do this write up. I learned a ton of lessons on this trip and saw some amazing country.

Chris

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Op had to have back surgery due to a bit of a tumble while hunting fall black bears up high. Unfortunately, he ended up with a raging post op infection and the disk re herniated. He was just released from bed rest and back to work a couple weeks ago.

I promise one day, I will find the time to sit down and do this write up. I learned a ton of lessons on this trip and saw some amazing country.

Chris

I'm kind of confused, I thought you were the OP of this thread. I would still love to hear how the trip went for you guys.