Rokslide-Avery Adventures-Mtn Ops-Kifaru-Gritty Bowman semi-live Elk hunt.

Randle

WKR
Way too go Brian. In light of the wolf meat thread . Who Ate any wolf meat?

Randle

WKR
I would have expected as much. Guys I know said the same thing. Full on nasty.
Maybe a few more will come in , after you fill a couple tags of course.
Thanks for the run down

OP
Tanya Avery

Tanya Avery

Administrator
Staff member
It was on the sat phone, it would have come up 'unknown', 'restricted' or 'no caller id'...

OP
Tanya Avery

Tanya Avery

Administrator
Staff member
10a714dc6ade5ec92e5b67992514e6fc.jpg

Some new product testing @ #Averyhuntingcamp2016 But in all seriousness, the Full zip hoodie Aron is wearing will be available in the Rokslide store. The headgear we are still working on

AdamW

WKR
Snyder that hoodie and elk hat aren't flattering on you bro. Don't wear an elk head after Labor Day man!

OP
Tanya Avery

Tanya Avery

Administrator
Staff member
Snyder that hoodie and elk hat aren't flattering on you bro. Don't wear an elk head after Labor Day man!

All I'm hearing is straight up jealousy. No one rocks the elk hat like Sny-dog, and Rokslide gear is flattering on EVERYONE.

OP
Tanya Avery

Tanya Avery

Administrator
Staff member
Sat phone update: Aron and Brian called in more elk, and Aron missed an elk at 8 yards. They continue to hear wolves howling, and Casey and Ryan called in a 5x6, but couldn't get close enough for Casey to get a shot. Ryan and Casey plan to treestand hunt tomorrow. I'm not sure what the Gritty/Snyder plan is for tomorrow, but I'm sure it will be epic. ;)

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
Sat phone update: Aron and Brian called in more elk, and Aron missed an elk at 8 yards. They continue to hear wolves howling, and Casey and Ryan called in a 5x6, but couldn't get close enough for Casey to get a shot. Ryan and Casey plan to treestand hunt tomorrow. I'm not sure what the Gritty/Snyder plan is for tomorrow, but I'm sure it will be epic. ;)

Takes a pair to admit missing at 8 yards when you're a killer like Aron. My (cow elk) hat is off to you Aron.

Jammies pic yet?

Way too go Brian. In light of the wolf meat thread . Who Ate any wolf meat?

I wish someone would man-up, eat some wolf meat, and report back. I guess wolf meat is too much for the prittybowmen

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ryan Avery

Admin
Staff member
I wish someone would man-up, eat some wolf meat, and report back. I guess wolf meat is too much for the prittybowmen

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm far from pritty! When they smell like that I ain't eaten it. I guess you will have to man-up, drive over and shoot one yourself.

I'm far from pritty! When they smell like that I ain't eaten it. I guess you will have to man-up, drive over and shoot one yourself.

Awww...don't sell yourself short ;) haha I do want to know what wolf tastes like, but when I have time to go home to Idaho, it's for the deer and elk, not the dogs.