Rokslide-Avery Adventures-Mtn Ops-Kifaru-Gritty Bowman semi-live Elk hunt.

Tanya Avery

Administrator
Staff member
Shit's about To get real. Real f'd up! Ryan is headed up to elk camp on Thursday to meet Aron, Casey and Brian at camp, and I'm meeting up with them Friday. The boys all have Elk tags and I'm there to film the whole hot mess. I have a bear tag, but I'm not holding my breath. We don't have great cell reception, so I will update when I can. Wish us luck!

Ryan Avery

Admin
Staff member
I also have a tag for this
89e2061ed998317d030087286b1a4476.jpg

Hope I see one!

OP
Tanya Avery

Tanya Avery

Administrator
Staff member
ef0b59b21102c16d2ff911a94e4a4e0e.jpg

Day 1- meal planner
Bacon-breakfast (what else do you need?)
Turkey and Cheese sandwiches-lunch
Elk chili-dinner
Deer and elk summer sausage-snacks

Can you tell I'm getting excited?!

Shrek

WKR
ef0b59b21102c16d2ff911a94e4a4e0e.jpg

Day 1- meal planner
Bacon-breakfast (what else do you need?)
Turkey and Cheese sandwiches-lunch
Elk chili-dinner
Deer and elk summer sausage-snacks

Can you tell I'm getting excited?!

All that good food ! You're sabotaging them ! After all that all they'll be able to do is pop the top button and nap in the sun :) !

OP
Tanya Avery

Tanya Avery

Administrator
Staff member
All that good food ! You're sabotaging them ! After all that all they'll be able to do is pop the top button and nap in the sun :) !

Why would you think that? I like elk meat! Raspberry white chocolate scones are done, btw
e17c00ad26b60d64f81fb893a951c0d2.jpg

Slim Jim

WKR
I'm so jealous because I don't get to hunt elk this year. I hope everyone of you knocks one down. Good luck!! Sounds like it's gonna be an awesome time!

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
Nobody tells me crap. I gotta find out on Rokslide what Averys up to like everyone else. No wonder FW not answering phone. Have fun. I'll be babysitting Rokslide.;/

dotman

WKR
Nobody tells me crap. I gotta find out on Rokslide what Averys up to like everyone else. No wonder FW not answering phone. Have fun. I'll be babysitting Rokslide.;/

Haha, just for not telling you, you should post a pic of FW in yoda slippers, I know you have it!!!!

Travis Bertrand

Super Moderator
Staff member

Lol. I know exactly what you mean. I think I would have better luck having Obama answer his phone than Ryan when I call!

MIKEYB

WKR
I see a potential new product. . . . Rokslide Jedi Jammies. Maybe we can get Kifaru to make them with climashield. They can be used for glassing too!

May the force be with you all on the hunt!

Clarktar

WKR
How am I supposed to get views on my live hunt when I have to compete with team Avery, Snider, Mtns ops and Gritty. WTF

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk