Avery/Denning Mule Deer šŸ¦Œ Hunt-Live!

Isnā€™t he a beaut? Thanks again Robby (AKA ā€˜The Legendā€™ ) for inviting us down for another AWESOME hunt if you ever plan on hunting Mule Deer, you better up your glassing skills, and learn to shoot quick!
fd00627314c48a4ee1370290ff86f622.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Congrats!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mtnwrunner

Super Moderator
Staff member
Well now..........shouldn't there be some kinda story to go along with that photo????????????

Randy

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
Tanya! Quit calling me Legend. Iļø canā€™t stand it. Iā€™m too redneck for anything like that

Good shooting by the way

Hereā€™s a pic of Tanyaā€™s buck from August. 95% sure itā€™s him
b66f0273b4223a069912956b9aa8bc77.jpg

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
[video=youtube_share;xXBXx-u-Nng]https://youtu.be/xXBXx-u-Nng[/video]
Here's Tanya leading my horse out with a ton of gear so Ryan and I could drag her buck out. We dragged him about half mile. It was pretty flat but man it reminds me why I don't like to drag deer.

OP
Tanya Avery

Tanya Avery

Administrator
Staff member
Ryan and Iļø will post a full story video on Thursday when we get home. We need to focus on helping Robby get his buck now! Team Avery/Denning

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Randle

WKR
Wow ,Way to go Tanya. That is an awesome buck for sure. Cant wait to see the video.

ceng

Lil-Rokslider
That pic from August looks to me like a different deer. It seems the rear fork on the deers right forks much lower and is deeper. Anyone else think that?

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
That pic from August looks to me like a different deer. It seems the rear fork on the deers right forks much lower and is deeper. Anyone else think that?

I wondered that too but figured if you add velvet, that fork might appear deeper. I could be wrong.

Last edited: