Avery/Denning Mule Deer 🦌 Hunt-Live!

sneaky

"DADDY"
Robby, you are such a legend they named a street after you!
8da2ac3e727c5f78f74ad660dfed1b53.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
+2 for the greatest thread of the year. Secretly have been stalking the Rok Blog hoping we would get some live hunts from Robby.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks everyone!

On the Rok Blog, when we updated our article database, it caused a glitch in the blog, Ryan is working on it and as soon as he gets it fixed, I’ll start posting again. I have some good stuff I’ve been keeping back for you guys.

OG DramaLlama

Epic Rokslider
Thanks everyone!

On the Rok Blog, when we updated our article database, it caused a glitch in the blog, Ryan is working on it and as soon as he gets it fixed, I’ll start posting again. I have some good stuff I’ve been keeping back for you guys.

Well that is great news.

Now on that anxiously waiting for Ryan “The Glitch Fix” Avery to cure my need for more hunting content.

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
Sneaky, it's because my forefathers were essentially rabbits and populated entire towns. No legend here. Ryan, see what you did?

sneaky

"DADDY"
Sneaky, it's because my forefathers were essentially rabbits and populated entire towns. No legend here. Ryan, see what you did?
I couldn't resist throwing that up from your stomping grounds. Bunch of well drillers in your clan too seems like lol

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk