Prime Logic!

Slim Jim

WKR
I was at my local bow shop yesterday shooting new bows and the Prime logic is the real deal. The Mathews triax was super quiet with a very smooth draw cycle. The cons though were the back wall not being solid and how top heavy it is. The Prime centergy was nice too but not a very smooth draw cycle and had to heel my bow hand to not have the bow tip after the shot break. The Prime Logic = awesomeness! I really like shorter ata lengths so the 31” is nice. The draw cycle is smooth with a solid back wall shortly after (small valley). With a 7” brace height and WELL balanced, this bow shot great. After the shot breaks on this bow, it sits in the bow hand without any tipping forward or backwards. I am not affiliated with these guys whatsoever. I shoot a Hoyt carbon defiant but this bow is must see for yourself!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Grumman

WKR
I thought the Cyntergy had a great draw cycle, I need to try a Logic I would probably really like it.

DAMMIT, you guys are killing me! I currently shoot a Prime Impact that I retrofitted with the PCXL cams and it's a dream to shoot, but all of this love for the Cyntergy and Logic is giving me the itch.

Yep just shot the Centergy Hybrid on Sunday and it was legit. Drew smoother than than Halon 2 and Bowtech Reign for me. Loved everything about it and it fit my grip I’ve used forever. I hear the logic is a bit more quiet on the shot, but I think I like the little longer ATA. First exposure to Prime and I was impressed

wesfromky

WKR
Picked up my Logic today, recon grey. Not that I am any kind of expert, but it feels pretty good, though quite a bit different than the Hoyt I came from. Will probably take a bit to get used to the solid back wall, but over all, I feel like it shoots better than my Hoyt did for me.

OP
Slim Jim

Slim Jim

WKR
I finally pulled the trigger on the Logic. When I was at the Total Archery Challenge in SLC a few weeks ago I shot it again in the Prime booth. I ordered one on the spot! Well I’ve had it a week now and absolutely love it! Tuned really quick and easy. Even my fixed blade broadheads hit right with my field points without any extra tuning! Feels good when you’re shooting with confidence right before season starts
076f7fea8fa07b731e29ac53b89fe7a9.jpg

Huntin_GI

WKR
Shot this bow against the trial last time I was stateside. I really like the draw cycle of the trial but the log held on the spot better. Both were dead in the hand after the shot. No vibration. Super quiet. This without string leaches or dampened.

I love my Alloy, cant see "upgrading" I thought about changing to the PCXL cams but the higher letoff isn't legal in some states. I have never used any string dampening on mine. I actually looked on their site yesterday, but can't really see much difference in the new ones and mine other than cam design and finishes. I am glad they ditched that old rubber grip though.

I do love their bows.