Colorado Archery 2018

Ktex88

FNG
My partner is bailing on me for a trip to Colorado this archery season. Wife is canceling the trip if I can't find another to go with me. If anyone wouldnt mind another meatpacker in camp please let me know. Open to any dates and any OTC locations. Thank you.

bobhunts

WKR
Try doing a Solo trip where you can camp near other hunters. If you want to try a backpack trip this would be a golden chance to find your own spot and keep it to yourself. Next year when the guy that bailed on you want's to go tell him to find his own spot.

Nicklhead

FNG
Ktex88 your going to find it hard people don’t want to invite someone into their favorite bony holes that it took years to find. Your best to do what Bobhunts said go find yourself your own spot and meet hunters in the field in the area you want to hunt. I’m sure not open to show people my spots unless they show me their spot and pictures to prove it’s productive. You will find it’s better alone get a satellite phone to make her feel comfortable that if you get hurt you can call from anywhere. They have phone you can buy that are only for emergencies then check in with her daily and before you know you’ll be hunting every year. You don’t have to have someone with you to be successful.